Pettitt and Boo
Karnlea Bone Broth 500ml
Karnlea Bone Broth 500ml
Our soothing, highly nutritious protein, collagen and mineral-rich bone broth food supplement is slow-cooked from welfare lamb bones, free from hormones, antibiotics and additives, with a little Apple Cider Vinegar to help ensure that all the essential minerals and collagen are drawn out.
Our nutrient-rich bone broth helps support your pet’s immune system in the following ways:
- Promotes Digestion: Enhanced gut health can help increase appetite.
- Prevents Leaky Gut, Colitis, and Irritable Bowel Disease: Gelatin helps combat allergies and food sensitivities.
- Improves Joint Health: Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid help ease joint pain.
- Liver Detox: Glycerin Amino Acid helps filter toxins from the entire body.
- Easy on the Stomach: Ideal for sick dogs, post-surgery, or to help prevent diarrhea.
- Increased Hydration
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat
- Nutritional information per 100mls
- Moisture 94.4%, Protein 4g, Fat 0.4g, Carbohydrates 0.7g, Ash <1g
- Calories 21
- Meaty lamb bones
- Apple cider vinegar
How To Store:
- This product is designed to be stored on the shelf or in the cupboard at ambient temperatures. Keep out of direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Once opened refrigerate for up to 5 days or freeze into portions in a silicone ice cube tray for up to 6 months.
How to use our lamb bone broth
For everyday use and maintenance we recommend :
Small – Medium Pets (25-50mls)
Medium – Large (Pets 50-75mls)
Giant Pets (75-100mls)
Can be used as an everyday supplement to feeding. Not to be used to replace complete meals
Whilst the above is a guide, should you have a sick / recovering pet larger amounts of broth can be used to encourage eating and hydration and to build up your pet. The product can be gently warmed to encourage feeding. Temperatures must be checked before use in this way to ensure that product is not too hot for your pet.
- Larger amounts can also be used when used for sporting dogs for rehydration and nourishment, or for when extra hydration is needed.
- Bone broth can not easily be overdosed on, but like any food or supplement, sensible amounts should be fed per size of the pet.
- Once the product is refrigerated or becomes cold, it will transform into a thick jelly. This is normal and what is desired from a quality bone broth.
- Can be fed as a room temperature liquid, a jelly from the fridge, or frozen. If desired, the broth can be gently warmed to return it to a liquid state. Always check that heat is appropriate