Pettitt and Boo
- Mentally stimulating toy; offering enrichment by helping satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs
- KONG classic red rubber formula for average chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Recommended by veterinarians and trainers worldwide
- Natural rubber
- Made in the USA. Globally Sourced Materials.
HOW TO CLEAN A KONG
1. Soak in warm water with dish soap to loosen leftovers.
2. Use bottle brush, an old toothbrush, or a KONG brush to remove stubborn bits inside and rinse.
3. Or, wash in top rack of dishwasher
TIP: HAVE 3 KONGS ON HAND – ONE WITH THE DOG, ONE STUFFED KONG IN THE FREEZER, AND ONE IN THE DISHWASHER.
What we at Pettitt & Boo recommend to put in your KONG:
- Bananas (Green - less sugar content) ,Blueberries, Strawberries, Cranberries. Apple (No Seeds)
- Carrot, Squash, Sweet Potato, Broccoli, Spinach, Kale, Swede
- Cottage Cheese
- Raw Dog Food Complete, Complimentary and Chunks
- Sprats, Whole Fish and Sardines
- Training Treats (Jr, Natures Menu, Natures Variety)
- Pure Meat Pate
- Liver Paste
- Peanut Butter for dogs
- Crushed up or whole Fish Bites, Chicken Necks & Dried Chicken Breast
- Rabbit & Game Strips
- Doggie Mixtures
- Country Hunter Superfood Bars