The Nutriment Support range has been specially formulated to help dogs who may need a little extra nourishment in their diet. As leaders and innovators in raw feeding, Nutriment are committed to expanding their knowledge of dogs and their health, not just for our customers, but to also to highlight the positive effects of raw food.
Ingredients: White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp
- White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
- Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits.
- Moisture: 79%
- Protein: 7%,
- Fat: 7%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 2%,
- Carbohydrate 5%